Sunday, November 4, 2012

Veggie Eggs




Veggie Eggs



I have been trying to incoporate more vegetables in my meals, so when I fried some eggs a few days ago, I got all the vegetables I had and added them.  I didn't even think of adding it to the blog so I have no pictures of the process. The end result looked so good I just had to take a picture.
 
Ingredients:
4 Eggs
1 Onion
2 Tomatoes
1/4 Squash
5 cloves of Garlic
1 Green pepper
Cooking oil
Salt
Black pepper


Dice the vegetables into 1/2" cubes.

Crack the eggs into a small bowl and then transfer to a bigger bowl, one at a time. I learnt this the hard way.

One time I was about to fry some eggs and had cracked  5 of my six eggs all staright into my bowl and the six egg was bad, I had to throw out the whole mixture and then go out to buy some more eggs.

Heat a pan with 2 teaspoonfuls of oil. while the oil heats, add a pinch of salt and black pepper, and beat the eggs very well, till they are frothy. Rotate the pan to make sure the oil coats every part of it. Pour in the egg mixture and turn down the heat slightly. Flip the egg with a spatula when the underside begins to brown. Turn out onto a plate.

Add a teaspoon of oil to the still hot pan and toss in the vegetables. Stir-fry for a minute or two. Add a pinch of salt  and black pepper to taste.

Pour it out onto the eggs and enjoy!!!!





5 comments:

  1. What types of veggies please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I listed them under ingredients. If that's not what you meant, let me know.

      Delete
  2. your duishes are far from healthy .. stop using maggie... it causes cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your duishes are far from healthy .. stop using maggie... it causes cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pizza is my favorite thing to cook with the kids. It is one food that their “help” can actually be help. You can’t really screw up putting toppings on, and they love to customize their own little pizzas. Access Deep Web Deep Web stories Deep Web Reddit Tor Browsers

    ReplyDelete

Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...